Welcome! We are so glad you have joined us.
Most of our communication will be done within our Caregivers Central Facebook Group.
ACTION STEPS TO GET STARTED:
- You need to join our private Caregivers Central Facebook Group. This is where we will support and engage with each other. There we’ll share tools and resources to help your caregiving journey be a little easier.As it’s a private group, the easiest way to add you is if we become friends with you on Facebook. If you’re not already friends with either Laura or Imogen, you can friend either or both of us using these links:
You will then receive an invitation to join the group from one of us! Please accept, and we’ll see you in there!
- Check the announcement at the top of the Caregivers Central Facebook Group for our schedule of upcoming sessions. All sessions are recorded, so you can join live, or watch when convenient to you.
- Introduce yourself to our Facebook group. Let us know where you are located, and what your caregiving situation looks like. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
- Confirm your preferred email address, should we need to contact you that way. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to do so.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Daily self-care reminders in our private Facebook group.
- Twice-weekly short video sessions for our stress-relief practice.
- Weekly emails with a summary and links to happenings from the past week, and information upcoming events.
- Monthly “Share N Learns” using Zoom where we get together online as a community to discuss topics of interest, share what’s going on with us and get support, learn ways to navigate our caregiving journey with more ease – from the practical to the mindful! We will post the links to the sessions in the Facebook group and will also email them to you.
- 24/7 access to our Facebook group and website resources:
– The members section of our website has recordings of all past Share N Learns and other resources for you.
– Tips and tools to support you taking better care of yourself while caring for your loved ones.
– Conversation with others on the caring journey. You are free to post in the group about anything that concerns you at any time, and receive understanding and support from us, as well as others in the group.
If you have any questions about anything, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to supporting you on your caregiving journey.
Imogen & Laura